Looking for support during your pregnancy or postpartum
Are you pregnant or going through your postpartum right now? Do you want to connect with other moms that are going through the same things you are? If you said yes, then continue reading!
Looking for pregnancy tips, advice, help with postpartum or baby then you would benefit from being in this Facebook group.
If you are looking for a judgment-free zone without all the badgering, putting others down, and lewd comments, you have come to the right place!!
This is a support group for all pregnant and postpartum mommas, I am a mom of two and one on the way, I know what it’s like to struggle through pregnancy and postpartum and will help answer your questions and support you as best I can.
Once a week I will be doing a Facebook live to check in with you and do a live Q&A and talk about a subject that you and others are struggling with.
Now for my least favorite part but what must be said so that it is clear what is expected!
Here Are The Rules To Join The Group
- Be Kind and Courteous: We are all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let’s treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required. Please don’t post any pictures that are a TMI!
- No Hate Speech or Bullying: Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn’t allowed, and degrading comments will not be tolerated.
- No Promotions or Spam: Give more then you take to this group. Self-promotion, spam, and links without admin approval are not allowed.
- Respect Everyone’s Privacy: Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. What’s shared in the group should stay in the group.
- Please Follow the Rules and Be Respectful: Anyone that cannot abide by these rules will be removed from the group without warning. This is a place for women to find help and support and be able to ask any question without feeling ashamed.
Interested in joining the group
To join my Facebook group From Pregnancy to Peanut click the button below and follow the instructions: